1,791 Apartments for rent in Portland, OR with Gyms
- Portland Accessible Apartments (132)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (181)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (133)
- Portland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (151)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (197)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (45)
- Portland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (168)
- Portland Dog Friendly Apartments (208)
- Portland Furnished Apartments (14)
- Portland Luxury Apartments (146)
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (213)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Vancouver Apartments with Gyms (47)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gladstone Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Portland?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Portland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Portland?
"Well Portland, Oregon and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love then tell me what is." (-Loretta Lynn, "Portland Oregon")
Portland, where the dream of the 90s is still alive! Whether you’re an outdoor sports guru interested in maximizing your time on mountain and coast or a caffeinated fashionista joining the hipster pilgrimage, Portland, Oregon, is a fun and funky place to inhabit. But the intention to be a Portlander is only part of the formula; you still need a place to crash, right? Let’s find you a flippin’ sweet apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Portland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Portland renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.