85 Apartments for Rent Near Caltech
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (12)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (30)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (64)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (20)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (5)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Altadena, CA Apartments (6)
- San Pasqual, CA Apartments (2)
- San Marino, CA Apartments (5)
- South Pasadena, CA Apartments (11)
- East San Gabriel, CA Apartments (4)
- Alhambra, CA Apartments (21)
- San Gabriel, CA Apartments (6)
- La Cañada Flintridge, CA Apartments (6)
- Sierra Madre, CA Apartments (8)
- Temple City, CA Apartments (8)
- Arcadia, CA Apartments (26)
- Rosemead, CA Apartments (9)
- Glendale, CA Apartments (88)
- Monterey Park, CA Apartments (7)
- South San Gabriel, CA Apartments (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose, CA Apartments (4)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near California Institute of Technology?
The average rent for an apartment near California Institute of Technology is $3,470.