1,145 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA with Move-in Specials
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (46)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (22)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Glendale Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Monrovia Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Burbank Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- West Covina Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Move-in Specials (73)
- Glendora Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Pasadena apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Pasadena apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.