400 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (45)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (23)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (22)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (20)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Pasadena (7)
- Altadena Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Alhambra Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- San Gabriel Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Cañada Flintridge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sierra Madre Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Temple City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Arcadia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rosemead Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Pasadena?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Pasadena?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Pasadena?
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Pasadena should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Pasadena may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Pasadena. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.