652 Studio Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Pasadena (2)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (25)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (35)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (16)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (5)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Pasadena (7)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (7)
- Altadena Studio Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Studio Apartments (1)
- East Pasadena Studio Apartments (1)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (10)
- East Los Angeles Studio Apartments (1)
- Monrovia Studio Apartments (1)
- Pico Rivera Studio Apartments (2)
- Burbank Studio Apartments (4)
- Duarte Studio Apartments (1)
- Whittier Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Pasadena?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pasadena?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Pasadena?
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Pasadena living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Pasadena during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.