478 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (13)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (24)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (5)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (10)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (50)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (23)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (9)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (2)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (7)
- Altadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- San Marino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alhambra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Sierra Madre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Temple City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Arcadia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rosemead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Pasadena?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Pasadena offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Pasadena. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Pasadena can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.