1,424 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (15)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (4)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (28)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (50)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (25)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (23)
- South Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Alhambra 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- San Gabriel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sierra Madre 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Arcadia 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rosemead 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Glendale 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Monterey Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- La Crescenta-Montrose 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Los Angeles 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pasadena?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Pasadena?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Pasadena?
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Pasadena offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Pasadena, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.