- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (129)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (561)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (434)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (273)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (210)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (601)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (514)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (763)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (427)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (98)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (1009)
- Las Vegas Senior Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Las Vegas (179)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Las Vegas (228)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Las Vegas (207)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Las Vegas (30)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (71)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- North Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Paradise Pet Friendly Apartments (68)
- Enterprise Pet Friendly Apartments (101)
- Sunrise Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Whitney Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Henderson Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- Pahrump Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Las Vegas?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Las Vegas?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Las Vegas?
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Las Vegas should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Las Vegas may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Las Vegas. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.