735 Apartments for rent in Las Vegas, NV with Garages
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (106)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (532)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (237)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (204)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (735)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (489)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (338)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (390)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (96)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (916)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (402)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Garages (44)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (198)
- Winchester Apartments with Garages (10)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (188)
- Paradise Apartments with Garages (93)
- Enterprise Apartments with Garages (219)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Garages (61)
- Whitney Apartments with Garages (46)
- Henderson Apartments with Garages (427)
- Boulder City Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Las Vegas?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Las Vegas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Las Vegas?
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Las Vegas apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.