- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (122)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (596)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (469)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (257)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (213)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (625)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (834)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (465)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (115)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (1099)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (473)
- Las Vegas Senior Apartments (7)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Pools (50)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (139)
- Winchester Apartments with Pools (25)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (74)
- Paradise Apartments with Pools (121)
- Enterprise Apartments with Pools (109)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Pools (40)
- Whitney Apartments with Pools (10)
- Henderson Apartments with Pools (282)
- Boulder City Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Las Vegas?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Las Vegas?
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Las Vegas means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Las Vegas could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.