1,675 Short-term Apartments for rent in Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (68)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (387)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (473)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (185)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (141)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (571)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (345)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (204)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (335)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (56)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (709)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (340)
- Summerlin South Short-term Apartments (2)
- Spring Valley Short-term Apartments (19)
- Winchester Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Las Vegas Short-term Apartments (8)
- Paradise Short-term Apartments (15)
- Enterprise Short-term Apartments (2)
- Sunrise Manor Short-term Apartments (2)
- Henderson Short-term Apartments (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Las Vegas?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Las Vegas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Las Vegas?
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Las Vegas takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.