119 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bullhead City, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bullhead City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Garages (28)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Parking (43)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Bullhead City Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Bullhead City Furnished Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bullhead City (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bullhead City (15)
- Fort Mohave Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Laughlin Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mohave Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kingman Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- New Kingman-Butler Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Desert Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Havasu City Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Boulder City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Henderson Pet Friendly Apartments (236)
- Whitney Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bullhead City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bullhead City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bullhead City?
Sorry to disappoint you, but no bulls or similarly horned bovines run in Bullhead City. The name comes from Bull's Head Rock, used as a navigation point by steamboats along the Colorado River. The completion of Davis Dam in 1953 produced Lake Mohave, the waters of which gradually covered the rock until its distinctive shape became nothing more than a boring slab.
Bullhead City is in the center-west section of Arizona, directly across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada, and about 90 miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada. It's the largest city in Mohave County and is bordered on the west by the Colorado River, on the south by Fort Mohave and to the north and east by desert. This desert hotspot bills itself as "Arizona's West Coast" because it acts as a front door to the Colorado River, marking it a destination for water lovers. (Three airports and a major highway make it easy to get in and out of the city.) Both residents and visitors enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, bicycling, off-roading and other outdoor sports. The Tourism Office points to sunshine, clean air and open spaces as draws while the Chamber of Commerce touts the lower cost of living as the main reason to move here. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bullhead City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bullhead City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bullhead City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.