3,375 Apartments for rent in Las Vegas, NV with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (100)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (631)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (790)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (234)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (923)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (544)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (343)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (437)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (96)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (1101)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (446)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (73)
- Winchester Apartments with Gyms (5)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Paradise Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Enterprise Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Whitney Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (97)
- St. George Apartments with Gyms (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Las Vegas?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Las Vegas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Las Vegas?
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Las Vegas renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.