734 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Boulder City, NV
- Boulder City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Boulder City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Boulder City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Boulder City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Boulder City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Boulder City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Boulder City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Boulder City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Boulder City Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Boulder City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder City (1)
- Henderson Pet Friendly Apartments (193)
- Whitney Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Paradise Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Enterprise Pet Friendly Apartments (91)
- Sunrise Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (90)
- North Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (138)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (417)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Boulder City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Boulder City?
The Hoover Dam is located at the southern tip of Lake Mead, in Boulder City, where the Colorado River is briefly tamed and turned into hydroelectric power. The dam was created in 1936 and named after President Herbert Hoover, though it was originally known as Boulder Dam.
Don't let its proximity to Las Vegas fool you, there is a whole lot more going on in Boulder City than gambling and showgirls. In fact, this city below Sin City is all about outdoor adventures as opposed to indoor neon lighting. Between Lake Mead, Mt. Wilson and the famous Hoover Dam, you'll be hard pressed to remember there's another recreational powerhouse nearby at all. Still, having Las Vegas close does mean fine dining, entertaining shows, and both luxury and outlet retail are just a stone's throw away. So, whether you're desirous of velvet ropes or rock climbing, vodka shots or houseboats, Boulder City has it all and more. And by more, we mean it has affordable living and spacious lots. You can bet this place has everything you want. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Boulder City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Boulder City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Boulder City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.