- Henderson Accessible Apartments (39)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (326)
- Henderson Apartments with Garages (263)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (100)
- Henderson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (74)
- Henderson Apartments with Parking (304)
- Henderson Apartments with Pools (327)
- Henderson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (449)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (199)
- Henderson Furnished Apartments (65)
- Henderson Luxury Apartments (600)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Henderson (42)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Henderson (67)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Henderson (110)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Henderson (3)
- Whitney Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Paradise Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Sunrise Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Enterprise Pet Friendly Apartments (97)
- Boulder City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- North Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (97)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (444)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Henderson?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Henderson?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Henderson?
During the gold rush, a great pioneer told his people, "Pick up of your shovels, raise your spirits, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." When they arrived in the oasis of the Las Vegas Valley, he said, "Lay down your shovels, drink your spirits, and Viva Las Vegas, because this is the Promised Land."
These days, however, the economy and the casinos will take your shovels, drain your spirits, and foreclose on your Promised Land, so you'd be wise to get out of the fast lane and settle into a nice apartment over here in Henderson. It's certainly a more relaxing place to call home, with the Vegas Strip just a twinkling of lights in the horizon of beautiful desert skies and far off mountains. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Henderson should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Henderson may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Henderson. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.