- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (125)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (543)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (398)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (261)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (212)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (562)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (507)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (737)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (424)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (98)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (972)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (438)
- Las Vegas Senior Apartments (7)
- Summerlin South Cheap Apartments (2)
- Spring Valley Cheap Apartments (16)
- Winchester Cheap Apartments (11)
- North Las Vegas Cheap Apartments (14)
- Paradise Cheap Apartments (24)
- Enterprise Cheap Apartments (8)
- Sunrise Manor Cheap Apartments (12)
- Whitney Cheap Apartments (2)
- Henderson Cheap Apartments (17)
- St. George Cheap Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Las Vegas?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Las Vegas?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Las Vegas?
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Las Vegas takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Las Vegas by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Las Vegas in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Las Vegas.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Las Vegas. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Las Vegas.