179 Studio Apartments for rent in Las Vegas, NV
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Las Vegas (6)
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (94)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (460)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (537)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (199)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (169)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (651)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (405)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (233)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (421)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (69)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (859)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (433)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Las Vegas (24)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Las Vegas (25)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Las Vegas (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Las Vegas?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Las Vegas?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Las Vegas?
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Las Vegas living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Las Vegas during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.