986 Apartments for rent in Sandy Springs, GA with Balconies
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (20)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (24)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Parking (40)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Pools (39)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Sandy Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Sandy Springs Furnished Apartments (2)
- Sandy Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Doraville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Roswell Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Vinings Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Balconies (14)
- North Decatur Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sandy Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sandy Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sandy Springs?
"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood." (-Martin Luther King, Jr.)
In 2005, Sandy Springs became the third-largest city in U.S. history to become incorporated. Located just north of I-285, Sandy Springs is a big part of the reason Metro Atlanta is the third-largest Metropolitan area in the South. Although the recent incorporation might be the most noteworthy tidbit about Sandy Springs, the relatively new city is located smack-dab in the middle of a cultural salad bowl. With a population exceeding 94,000, Sandy Springs is the largest suburb of Atlanta, and is one of the most affluent cities in the Metro Atlanta area. Eight years removed from incorporation, Sandy Springs is set to experience a slew of change over the next decade by way of infrastructure, taxes, and maybe even a school system overhaul. Although Sandy Springs hasn't yet built up the culture and diversity that characterizes much of the Metro Atlanta area, you're always just a short drive away from a complete change of scenery should you want it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sandy Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sandy Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.