443 Studio Apartments for rent in Sandy Springs, GA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Sandy Springs (5)
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (17)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (45)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Parking (78)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Pools (58)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Sandy Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Sandy Springs Furnished Apartments (12)
- Sandy Springs Luxury Apartments (5)
- Sandy Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sandy Springs (5)
- Dunwoody Studio Apartments (1)
- Brookhaven Studio Apartments (2)
- North Atlanta Studio Apartments (2)
- Chamblee Studio Apartments (2)
- Peachtree Corners Studio Apartments (2)
- North Decatur Studio Apartments (1)
- Smyrna Studio Apartments (4)
- Norcross Studio Apartments (1)
- Alpharetta Studio Apartments (1)
- Tucker Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Sandy Springs?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Sandy Springs?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Sandy Springs?
"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood." (-Martin Luther King, Jr.)
In 2005, Sandy Springs became the third-largest city in U.S. history to become incorporated. Located just north of I-285, Sandy Springs is a big part of the reason Metro Atlanta is the third-largest Metropolitan area in the South. Although the recent incorporation might be the most noteworthy tidbit about Sandy Springs, the relatively new city is located smack-dab in the middle of a cultural salad bowl. With a population exceeding 94,000, Sandy Springs is the largest suburb of Atlanta, and is one of the most affluent cities in the Metro Atlanta area. Eight years removed from incorporation, Sandy Springs is set to experience a slew of change over the next decade by way of infrastructure, taxes, and maybe even a school system overhaul. Although Sandy Springs hasn't yet built up the culture and diversity that characterizes much of the Metro Atlanta area, you're always just a short drive away from a complete change of scenery should you want it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sandy Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Sandy Springs living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Sandy Springs during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.