Find More Rentals By
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (171)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (660)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (296)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (363)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (458)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (615)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (375)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (572)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (580)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (135)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (788)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (589)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Druid Hills, GA Apartments (11)
- Hapeville, GA Apartments (10)
- East Point, GA Apartments (70)
- Vinings, GA Apartments (8)
- North Druid Hills, GA Apartments (14)
- Gresham Park, GA Apartments (26)
- Decatur, GA Apartments (49)
- College Park, GA Apartments (25)
- Smyrna, GA Apartments (92)
- North Decatur, GA Apartments (21)
- Brookhaven, GA Apartments (61)
- Conley, GA Apartments (8)
- Mableton, GA Apartments (49)
- Candler-McAfee, GA Apartments (78)
- Forest Park, GA Apartments (24)
- Panthersville, GA Apartments (19)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Morehouse College?
The average rent for an apartment near Morehouse College is $2,030.