948 Apartments for rent in Sandy Springs, GA with Garages
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (20)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Parking (77)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Pools (57)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Sandy Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Sandy Springs Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sandy Springs Luxury Apartments (5)
- Sandy Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (19)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Garages (30)
- Chamblee Apartments with Garages (14)
- Doraville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Roswell Apartments with Garages (32)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (14)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (6)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sandy Springs?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sandy Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sandy Springs?
"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood." (-Martin Luther King, Jr.)
In 2005, Sandy Springs became the third-largest city in U.S. history to become incorporated. Located just north of I-285, Sandy Springs is a big part of the reason Metro Atlanta is the third-largest Metropolitan area in the South. Although the recent incorporation might be the most noteworthy tidbit about Sandy Springs, the relatively new city is located smack-dab in the middle of a cultural salad bowl. With a population exceeding 94,000, Sandy Springs is the largest suburb of Atlanta, and is one of the most affluent cities in the Metro Atlanta area. Eight years removed from incorporation, Sandy Springs is set to experience a slew of change over the next decade by way of infrastructure, taxes, and maybe even a school system overhaul. Although Sandy Springs hasn't yet built up the culture and diversity that characterizes much of the Metro Atlanta area, you're always just a short drive away from a complete change of scenery should you want it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sandy Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Sandy Springs apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.