739 Apartments for rent in Huntington Beach, CA with Balconies
- Huntington Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Garages (61)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Parking (90)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Pools (53)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Huntington Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Huntington Beach Luxury Apartments (106)
- Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Stanton Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cypress Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Balconies (110)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Huntington Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Huntington Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Huntington Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntington Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sound familiar? Tell that Beach Boy it ain’t gonna happen without a little elbow grease—but that’s why we’re here. Who, us? Yeah. Us. Think of us as that wee French crab in The Little Mermaid. Except, instead of orchestrating your first kiss (you’re on your own there!), we’ll help you get yer arse off the surf instructor’s couch and into the sea of possibility. Apartment style, yo. Check it. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Huntington Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.