816 Apartments for rent in Huntington Beach, CA with Pools
- Huntington Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Garages (65)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Parking (91)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Huntington Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (22)
- Huntington Beach Luxury Apartments (108)
- Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Pools (12)
- Westminster Apartments with Pools (1)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Pools (7)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (23)
- Stanton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cypress Apartments with Pools (4)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (23)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Pools (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Huntington Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Huntington Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Huntington Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntington Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sound familiar? Tell that Beach Boy it ain’t gonna happen without a little elbow grease—but that’s why we’re here. Who, us? Yeah. Us. Think of us as that wee French crab in The Little Mermaid. Except, instead of orchestrating your first kiss (you’re on your own there!), we’ll help you get yer arse off the surf instructor’s couch and into the sea of possibility. Apartment style, yo. Check it. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Huntington Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Huntington Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.