786 Apartments for rent in Huntington Beach, CA with Garages
- Huntington Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Parking (92)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Pools (50)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Huntington Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (23)
- Huntington Beach Luxury Apartments (118)
- Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Garages (5)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (5)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Garages (13)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (26)
- Stanton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cypress Apartments with Garages (3)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (17)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Cerritos Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Huntington Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Huntington Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Huntington Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntington Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sound familiar? Tell that Beach Boy it ain’t gonna happen without a little elbow grease—but that’s why we’re here. Who, us? Yeah. Us. Think of us as that wee French crab in The Little Mermaid. Except, instead of orchestrating your first kiss (you’re on your own there!), we’ll help you get yer arse off the surf instructor’s couch and into the sea of possibility. Apartment style, yo. Check it. See more
Huntington Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.