2,046 Apartments for rent in Huntington Beach, CA with Gyms
- Huntington Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Garages (59)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Parking (85)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Pools (44)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Huntington Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (21)
- Huntington Beach Luxury Apartments (103)
- Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Stanton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cypress Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Huntington Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Huntington Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Huntington Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntington Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sound familiar? Tell that Beach Boy it ain’t gonna happen without a little elbow grease—but that’s why we’re here. Who, us? Yeah. Us. Think of us as that wee French crab in The Little Mermaid. Except, instead of orchestrating your first kiss (you’re on your own there!), we’ll help you get yer arse off the surf instructor’s couch and into the sea of possibility. Apartment style, yo. Check it. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Huntington Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.