299 Studio Apartments for rent in Huntington Beach, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Huntington Beach (3)
- Huntington Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Garages (35)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Parking (55)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Pools (32)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Huntington Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Huntington Beach Luxury Apartments (62)
- Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Huntington Beach (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Huntington Beach (5)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Huntington Beach (4)
- Seal Beach Studio Apartments (1)
- Garden Grove Studio Apartments (1)
- Costa Mesa Studio Apartments (6)
- Santa Ana Studio Apartments (3)
- Newport Beach Studio Apartments (4)
- Cerritos Studio Apartments (1)
- Long Beach Studio Apartments (7)
- Tustin Studio Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Studio Apartments (4)
- Anaheim Studio Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Huntington Beach?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Huntington Beach?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Huntington Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntington Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sound familiar? Tell that Beach Boy it ain’t gonna happen without a little elbow grease—but that’s why we’re here. Who, us? Yeah. Us. Think of us as that wee French crab in The Little Mermaid. Except, instead of orchestrating your first kiss (you’re on your own there!), we’ll help you get yer arse off the surf instructor’s couch and into the sea of possibility. Apartment style, yo. Check it. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Huntington Beach living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Huntington Beach during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.