52 Apartments for Rent Near Orange Coast College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Costa Mesa Accessible Apartments (8)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (33)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Parking (40)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (22)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Costa Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Costa Mesa Luxury Apartments (1)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Fountain Valley, CA Apartments (14)
- Newport Beach, CA Apartments (190)
- Santa Ana, CA Apartments (47)
- Huntington Beach, CA Apartments (161)
- Westminster, CA Apartments (8)
- Tustin, CA Apartments (36)
- Garden Grove, CA Apartments (30)
- Irvine, CA Apartments (289)
- North Tustin, CA Apartments (5)
- Stanton, CA Apartments (9)
- Orange, CA Apartments (61)
- Seal Beach, CA Apartments (9)
- Anaheim, CA Apartments (93)
- Laguna Woods, CA Apartments (36)
- Laguna Beach, CA Apartments (118)
- Cypress, CA Apartments (10)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Orange Coast College?
The average rent for an apartment near Orange Coast College is $3,170.