1,617 Apartments for rent in Avondale, AZ with Pools
- Avondale Accessible Apartments (5)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Avondale Apartments with Garages (36)
- Avondale Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Avondale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Avondale Apartments with Parking (47)
- Avondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Avondale Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Avondale Furnished Apartments (5)
- Avondale Luxury Apartments (72)
- Avondale Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Tolleson Apartments with Pools (3)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Goodyear Apartments with Pools (50)
- Youngtown Apartments with Pools (1)
- El Mirage Apartments with Pools (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (118)
- Sun City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Sun City West Apartments with Pools (7)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (713)
- Surprise Apartments with Pools (59)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Avondale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Avondale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Avondale?
Originally established as a ranching, farming, and agricultural community, this Sun Valley city has been trying to find its identity for decades. Avondale is located about 15 miles west of Phoenix and is part of a fairly indistinguishable bundle of developing cities, including Buckeye, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Goodyear and Tolleson.
In fact, the superlative you'll see most when you begin your apartment search in Avondale is "developing." Almost everything in the city is under construction, and in fact, the main image on the city's website is of home construction. This can be both good and bad in terms of your apartment hunt. Newer homes means a larger variety of amenities, and generally, less maintenance in terms of comfort and convenience. But, because most of Avondale's neighborhoods have been newly developed, the city has a distinctly suburban feel.
Avondale was also subject to a lot of foreclosures during the subprime mortgage debacle of 2007. Because of this, the city is currently offering a lot of incentives for buying up these abandoned homes. Because there are several empty homes throughout most parts of Avondale, you’ll have to walk around the surrounding blocks to really get a feel for your new neighborhood.
Most of Avondale’s shopping, nightlife and activities are centered around that suburban lifestyle that dominates a lot of Sun Valley cities. Large strip malls and chain restaurants at the edges of town are where residents usually go for a good time. Additionally, Avondale is home to the Phoenix International Raceway, where several NASCAR and other automotive races are held every year. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Avondale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Avondale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.