70 Apartments for Rent Near Midwestern University-Glendale
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (31)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (173)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (93)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (159)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (138)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (100)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (128)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (27)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (235)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Sun City, AZ Apartments (45)
- Youngtown, AZ Apartments (8)
- El Mirage, AZ Apartments (26)
- Tolleson, AZ Apartments (8)
- Phoenix, AZ Apartments (1840)
- Litchfield Park, AZ Apartments (15)
- Sun City West, AZ Apartments (33)
- Peoria, AZ Apartments (230)
- Avondale, AZ Apartments (110)
- Citrus Park, AZ Apartments (3)
- Surprise, AZ Apartments (204)
- Paradise Valley, AZ Apartments (33)
- Anthem, AZ Apartments (42)
- New River, AZ Apartments (4)
- Goodyear, AZ Apartments (154)
- Tempe, AZ Apartments (274)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Midwestern University-Glendale?
The average rent for an apartment near Midwestern University-Glendale is $2,140.