1,414 Apartments for rent in Glendale, AZ with Pools
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (32)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (156)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (92)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (65)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (147)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (79)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (164)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (14)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (222)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (165)
- Sun City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Youngtown Apartments with Pools (1)
- El Mirage Apartments with Pools (4)
- Tolleson Apartments with Pools (3)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (749)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sun City West Apartments with Pools (7)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (86)
- Avondale Apartments with Pools (37)
- Surprise Apartments with Pools (69)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Glendale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Glendale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale?
Developed by cowboys and ranchers, the once quiet town of Glendale, Arizona is now an urban oasis in the middle of the desert. When people think of Arizona, they may envision retirement communities, cacti and tumbleweeds; Glendale takes pride in disproving this notion. Though it started as a vegetable and livestock town with zero tolerance for alcohol, Glendale is now a diverse city that takes art and sport as seriously as it takes the idea of close-knit community life. Don’t worry; it also now...
With an average resident age of 30 years old, Glendale is the perfect for meeting the new Mr. or Mrs., right? To make matters better, the surrounding desert climate lends itself as the perfect backdrop to an active lifestyle. Sun? Check. Fun? Check. Only one question remains: “Why haven’t you moved here yet?”
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.