386 Apartments for rent in Paradise Valley, AZ with Pools
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Garages (4)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Parking (9)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Paradise Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Paradise Valley Furnished Apartments (8)
- Paradise Valley Luxury Apartments (9)
- Paradise Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (655)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (114)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Pools (401)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Pools (23)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (102)
- Mesa Apartments with Pools (151)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (105)
- Carefree Apartments with Pools (5)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Pools (6)
- Tolleson Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Paradise Valley?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Paradise Valley?
"When she was just a girl / She expected the world / But it flew away from her reach / So she ran away in her sleep / Dreamed of para- para- paradise / Para- para- paradise / Para- para- paradise" -- From "Paradise" by Coldplay
Few neighborhoods live up to their wildly decadent names but Paradise Valley, located north of Scottsdale, has to be one of the exceptions. With a population of 12,820 (2010 U.S. Census) residents enjoy the proximity of a stunning mountain desert landscape interspersed with towering Saguaro cacti, making you think you might be in the middle of a cowboy film set. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Paradise Valley means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Paradise Valley could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.