1,986 Apartments for rent in Portland, OR with Balconies
- Portland Accessible Apartments (132)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (138)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (136)
- Portland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (155)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (203)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (44)
- Portland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (172)
- Portland Dog Friendly Apartments (211)
- Portland Furnished Apartments (15)
- Portland Luxury Apartments (152)
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (215)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (89)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Oatfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Portland?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Portland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Portland?
"Well Portland, Oregon and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love then tell me what is." (-Loretta Lynn, "Portland Oregon")
Portland, where the dream of the 90s is still alive! Whether you’re an outdoor sports guru interested in maximizing your time on mountain and coast or a caffeinated fashionista joining the hipster pilgrimage, Portland, Oregon, is a fun and funky place to inhabit. But the intention to be a Portlander is only part of the formula; you still need a place to crash, right? Let’s find you a flippin’ sweet apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Portland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Portland renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.