19 Apartments for Rent Near Concordia University-Portland
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Portland Accessible Apartments (128)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (179)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (128)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (133)
- Portland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (157)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (208)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (47)
- Portland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Portland Dog Friendly Apartments (210)
- Portland Furnished Apartments (15)
- Portland Luxury Apartments (143)
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (215)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Milwaukie, OR Apartments (19)
- Vancouver, WA Apartments (172)
- West Haven-Sylvan, OR Apartments (8)
- Raleigh Hills, OR Apartments (4)
- Oak Grove, OR Apartments (9)
- Minnehaha, WA Apartments (6)
- West Slope, OR Apartments (6)
- Garden Home-Whitford, OR Apartments (6)
- Lake Oswego, OR Apartments (47)
- Hazel Dell, WA Apartments (22)
- Walnut Grove, WA Apartments (12)
- Jennings Lodge, OR Apartments (4)
- Cedar Mill, OR Apartments (15)
- Cedar Hills, OR Apartments (3)
- Lake Shore, WA Apartments (3)
- Gladstone, OR Apartments (7)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Concordia University-Portland?
The average rent for an apartment near Concordia University-Portland is $1,700.