2,677 Apartments for rent near Hidden Valley, Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (163)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (579)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (411)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (290)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (354)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (614)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (412)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (448)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (734)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (58)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (958)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (741)
- Harrisburg, NC Apartments (7)
- Mint Hill, NC Apartments (6)
- Huntersville, NC Apartments (70)
- Matthews, NC Apartments (20)
- Concord, NC Apartments (111)
- Stallings, NC Apartments (7)
- Pineville, NC Apartments (8)
- Davidson, NC Apartments (15)
- Cornelius, NC Apartments (41)
- Mount Holly, NC Apartments (14)
- Lake Park, NC Apartments (7)
- Indian Trail, NC Apartments (42)
- Kannapolis, NC Apartments (57)
- Belmont, NC Apartments (13)
- Midland, NC Apartments (5)
- Fairview, NC Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the current price range for one-bedroom apartments in Hidden Valley?
What is the current price range for two-bedroom apartments in Hidden Valley?
How many apartments are currently available for rent in Hidden Valley?
Home values in this part of Charlotte are way below the national average. Rental houses in the southwest portion of the neighborhood tend to be the least expensive and feature mostly 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom houses. To the northeast, bigger 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom homes are available to rent for only a few hundred dollars extra per month before utilities are included. Centrally-located rental houses are listed at costs right smack dab in the middle of those from the north and south, mostly for 3 bedroom houses. In every part of the neighborhood, rentals generally come with wide, green lawns and plenty of outdoor space.
Houses for rent in Hidden Valley are the most common property listings. However, there are several available apartment buildings to choose from, as well. One or two bedroom apartments will set you back very little per month - which might be why they're a bit of a chore to find. If you paid less than most of the country for rent, would you give it up any time soon? Exactly. Deposits are low, and despite these incredibly affordable prices, the homes in Hidden Valley are well-kept, attractive, and comfortable. City apartments and houses rarely have this combination of space, good taste, and affordability.
Are you one of those people who has never quite managed to become a biking enthusiast? Well, if you rent an apartment in Hidden Valley, you'll finally have a valid excuse. This neighborhood is very car-friendly, so congratulations! You are officially expected to take your car on errands. That said, if you find a home here, you'll definitely have a few corner shops within walking distance so that you won't completely abandon your quest for fresh air and a little exercise.
If you've secretly been wondering if you'll find the original source of Hidden Valley salad dressings here, sadly you will not. You _will, _however, find plenty of chicken restaurants! From the Old Hickory House to Wendy's and Cook-Out, you should be a happy camper when it comes to take-out.