Find More Rentals By
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (12)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Parking (25)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (10)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Rock Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- India Hook, SC Apartments (3)
- Riverview, SC Apartments (3)
- Newport, SC Apartments (4)
- Fort Mill, SC Apartments (1)
- Lake Wylie, SC Apartments (6)
- Pineville, NC Apartments (19)
- York, SC Apartments (5)
- Waxhaw, NC Apartments (19)
- Belmont, NC Apartments (15)
- Cramerton, NC Apartments (8)
- Chester, SC Apartments (3)
- Charlotte, NC Apartments (1345)
- Gastonia, NC Apartments (82)
- Matthews, NC Apartments (25)
- Mount Holly, NC Apartments (12)
- Indian Trail, NC Apartments (33)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Winthrop University?
The average rent for an apartment near Winthrop University is $1,580.