2,373 Apartments for rent in Santa Clara, CA with Pools
- Santa Clara Accessible Apartments (5)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (41)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Parking (68)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Santa Clara Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Santa Clara Furnished Apartments (9)
- Santa Clara Luxury Apartments (3)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (38)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (11)
- Cupertino Apartments with Pools (17)
- Milpitas Apartments with Pools (19)
- Saratoga Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mountain View Apartments with Pools (33)
- Monte Sereno Apartments with Pools (1)
- Los Altos Apartments with Pools (3)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (114)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Santa Clara?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Santa Clara?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Clara?
A hub for technology, a home for sports teams (soccer and football) and a city set on reducing its carbon footprint, Santa Clara is located in the Silicon Valley at the tip of the San Francisco Bay. About 45 minutes from San Francisco, Santa Clara is often referred to as the “mission city” and its mission seems to be providing residents with environmentally friendly living.
Being green is a big thing in Santa Clara. The city has its own greenhouse, features many solar powered homes and has more plans for energy efficiency up its sleeves. But it has much more to offer than earth-friendly policies. It is home to the 49ers headquarters/practice facilities (and soon their new stadium), as well as the San Jose Sharks soccer team. Golf, tennis, skate parks, a theme park, museums, shopping and business all coexist here—along with some pretty awesome palm trees! Welcome to Santa Clara, it seems as though the only thing missing is you. Let's find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clara? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Santa Clara means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Santa Clara could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.