273 Apartments for Rent in Milpitas, CA with Pools
- Milpitas Accessible Apartments (8)
- Milpitas Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Milpitas Apartments with Garages (22)
- Milpitas Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Milpitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Milpitas Apartments with Parking (28)
- Milpitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Milpitas Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Milpitas Furnished Apartments (3)
- Milpitas Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (41)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (54)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (113)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (44)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (3)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (12)
- Mountain View Apartments with Pools (37)
- Cupertino Apartments with Pools (13)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Saratoga Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Milpitas?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Milpitas?
Having trouble with Craigslist Milpitas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Greetings, Silicon Valley renters, and welcome to your Milpitas, California apartment hunting headquarters! Conveniently situated on the southern edge of the San Francisco Bay just seven miles north of San Jose, Milpitas boasts a booming local economy, a highly diverse population, and some of the most attractive rental properties in Santa Clara County. Interested in joining the nearly 70,000 proud peeps who call Milpitas home? Of course you are! But before you scour the listings and hit the streets in search of your dream pad, take a moment to peruse the following bits of wit and wisdom (yes, we use those terms liberally) to help make your migration to the Valley as cool as an ocean breeze… See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Milpitas means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Milpitas could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.