1,701 Apartments for rent in Fremont, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (54)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (97)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (77)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (10)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (4)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Milpitas Apartments with Pools (17)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (37)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (28)
- Mountain View Apartments with Pools (34)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Pools (3)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Pools (9)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (37)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Pools (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fremont?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fremont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fremont?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fremont means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fremont could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.