1,204 Short-term Apartments for rent in San Mateo, CA
- San Mateo Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Mateo Apartments with Balconies (28)
- San Mateo Apartments with Garages (24)
- San Mateo Apartments with Gyms (19)
- San Mateo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- San Mateo Apartments with Parking (35)
- San Mateo Apartments with Pools (15)
- San Mateo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- San Mateo Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- San Mateo Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Mateo Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Burlingame Short-term Apartments (1)
- Foster City Short-term Apartments (6)
- Redwood City Short-term Apartments (7)
- San Bruno Short-term Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Short-term Apartments (5)
- Menlo Park Short-term Apartments (2)
- Daly City Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Leandro Short-term Apartments (6)
- San Lorenzo Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hayward Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in San Mateo?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in San Mateo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Mateo?
Having trouble with Craigslist San Mateo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Salutations, one and all, and welcome to the online nerve center for your San Mateo, California apartment hunting escapades! Conveniently located just 15 miles from San Francisco, San Mateo is a scenic alternative to the hustle and bustle of the “City by the Bay.” So what do you say? Are you ready to join the 93,000-plus proud peeps who call San Mateo home? Of course you are! But before you pack your windbreaker and your 49ers jersey and hit the streets in search of your future home, take a few moments to learn what life is really like in arguably San Fran’s most aesthetic suburb … See more
Finding a short-term apartment in San Mateo takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.