1,110 Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA with Pools
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (47)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (145)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (136)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (95)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (197)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (182)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (17)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (266)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (188)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (3)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Pools (35)
- Florin Apartments with Pools (3)
- La Riviera Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rosemont Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Highlands Apartments with Pools (1)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (17)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Pools (14)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Sacramento?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Sacramento means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Sacramento could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.