203 Cheap Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (51)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (134)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (111)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (83)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (167)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (72)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (148)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (19)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (230)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (163)
- Arden-Arcade Cheap Apartments (4)
- North Highlands Cheap Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Cheap Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Cheap Apartments (8)
- Fair Oaks Cheap Apartments (1)
- Roseville Cheap Apartments (2)
- Davis Cheap Apartments (7)
- Orangevale Cheap Apartments (1)
- Rocklin Cheap Apartments (3)
- Folsom Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Sacramento?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Sacramento?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Sacramento?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Sacramento takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Sacramento by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Sacramento in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Sacramento.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Sacramento. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Sacramento.