1,503 Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA with Gyms
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (44)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (144)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (99)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (203)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (82)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (149)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (177)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (16)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (265)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (183)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Gyms (12)
- La Riviera Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rosemont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Sacramento?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Sacramento renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.