602 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sacramento (49)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (8)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (69)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (59)
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (46)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (126)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (115)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (93)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (172)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (65)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (127)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (17)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (234)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (154)
- Lemon Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Sacramento 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Arden-Arcade 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Florin 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- La Riviera 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rosemont 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Carmichael 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Elk Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Antelope 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rancho Cordova 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Sacramento?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Sacramento?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Sacramento offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Sacramento, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.