12 Apartments for Rent Near Sierra College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (9)
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (27)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Rocklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Rocklin Apartments with Parking (31)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (20)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Rocklin Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Roseville, CA Apartments (92)
- Lincoln, CA Apartments (16)
- Citrus Heights, CA Apartments (35)
- Orangevale, CA Apartments (9)
- Antelope, CA Apartments (16)
- Foothill Farms, CA Apartments (17)
- Fair Oaks, CA Apartments (13)
- Folsom, CA Apartments (40)
- Gold River, CA Apartments (6)
- North Highlands, CA Apartments (12)
- Carmichael, CA Apartments (36)
- Auburn, CA Apartments (5)
- Rancho Cordova, CA Apartments (46)
- Arden-Arcade, CA Apartments (55)
- El Dorado Hills, CA Apartments (25)
- La Riviera, CA Apartments (9)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Sierra College?
The average rent for an apartment near Sierra College is $2,370.