218 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Sacramento, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (87)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (96)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (79)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Sacramento (21)
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (63)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (156)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (154)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (59)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (103)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (221)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (84)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (167)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (202)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (24)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (292)
- Lemon Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Parkway Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Arden-Arcade Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Florin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Riviera Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rosemont Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Highlands Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Foothill Farms Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sacramento?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sacramento?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sacramento should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sacramento may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sacramento. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.