941 Apartments for rent in Roseville, CA with Pools
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (67)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (74)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Roseville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Roseville Luxury Apartments (115)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (18)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lincoln Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Highlands Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (15)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Roseville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Roseville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseville?
Greetings future renters of Roseville! We heard you’re on the lookout for the domicile of your dreams in California’s perpetually sunlit Gold Country, and we come bearing some equally sunny news: You’ve come to the right place, because we’ve been setting people up in their Roseville dream pads since the dawn of time (or late 2011, but why split hairs?). Just stick with us, ladies and gents, and you’ll be rubbing elbows with the Sacramento Valley’s finest in a cool California minute…See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Roseville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Roseville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.