111 Studio Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Sacramento (13)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Sacramento (13)
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (45)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (111)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (99)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (161)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (63)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (112)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (120)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (16)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (191)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (124)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sacramento (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Sacramento?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Sacramento?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Sacramento living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Sacramento during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.