293 Apartments for rent in Brentwood, CA with Pools
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (15)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Brentwood Apartments with Parking (16)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oakley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Antioch Apartments with Pools (11)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Pools (6)
- Camino Tassajara Apartments with Pools (2)
- Livermore Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bay Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Ramon Apartments with Pools (19)
- Danville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Dublin Apartments with Pools (23)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Brentwood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Brentwood?
"In the city /City of Brentwood /They take really good care /Of all their homeless" -(California Loves the Homeless South Park Parody)
Brentwood got its start in the late 19th century as a farming community. Produce -- namely peaches, cherries and corn -- still grow abundantly in the area, but Brentwood has seen a significant shift to a bedroom community over the last few decades. It now boasts a population of 50,000 people. Its farming origins can still be found in the abundant and fruitful land that surrounds Brentwood on three sides. A popular u-pick-em farm trail through the outskirts of Brentwood allows residents to stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the growing year. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Brentwood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Brentwood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.