1,009 Apartments for rent in Carmichael, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (6)
- Carmichael Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Carmichael Apartments with Garages (7)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Carmichael Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Carmichael Apartments with Parking (16)
- Carmichael Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Carmichael Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Carmichael Furnished Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (1)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Pools (23)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- La Riviera Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gold River Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (6)
- Rosemont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (7)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Carmichael?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Carmichael?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carmichael?
Dream of being a professional athlete? Moving to Carmichael might be a good career move: three professional baseball players, one professional basketball player, one professional football player, a PGA champion, an Olympic-medal-winning swimmer, and a head college football coach have all called this city home.
Carmichael, California is home to about 60,000 residents, and is known as one of the census-based cities in America, which means that it is a main center where the census takes place. In 2006, its lustrous, tree-lined streets, quiet, affluent neighborhoods, and beautiful nature backdrop all helped it earn the distinction of being named the best city to live by _Money _magazine. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Carmichael means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Carmichael could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.