166 Furnished Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (3)
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (46)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (120)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (110)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (89)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (166)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (65)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (125)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (144)
- Sacramento Furnished Luxury Apartments (16)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (234)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (149)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rosemont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Furnished Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cordova Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (1)
- Roseville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Orangevale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (1)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Sacramento?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Furnished apartments in Sacramento can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Sacramento as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.